Thursday, September 27, 2007

Week 9: Podcasts, Video & Downloadable audio

I was happy to see YouTube on the list of things. I have seen many videos before, but now I have a real reason to search for crazy things. I love the silliest things you get to see people post here. One thing I do not like was all the sex stuff that pops up during your search. That should be moved to a separate place on the site.I found one video I liked, because these girls are tearing those guys up. Girls Rock!
">

Well sorry to say at this point I still cannot get my Bloglines account validated. They sent me a validation email but that did not help at all. None the less I found a feed in which I like. I will try my best to get that feed to you when ever possible.


I don't know if it is me or what but I can't even get to the Netlibrary or Overdrive site to even try and make an account. It is a bit frustrating. I would like to find more audio books to read during my commute to work. I have seen the tutorials and would enjoy the chance to try it. Again I will have to try again at some other time to try the sites.

Finally, The End! Just kidding guys and gals. I have enjoyed and have been frustrated on these 23 things journey. Hands down my favorite discovery have been the avatar maker. In fact I am making another one as we speak. One good thing with this exercise is that it made me look closer at goals that I want to accomplish. The ultimate take away from this exercise is how much I really did enjoy the 23 things. I went into it with apprehension but came out pleasantly surprised. One thing I would change is the making of accounts. I found it unpleasant to make accounts for everything. That was a bit of a hassle. If another discovery program was offered I might be hesitant again but most likely come out enjoying the experience again.I enjoyed the program so much I believe word of mouth has spread the news like wildfire. if I finished it, it must have been great. It took me a while to get started, but once i began I was hooked. That is truly personality number 3, from the leading to any position workshop. We may procrastinate but we always get the job done and on time!

No comments: